Christy Hostess Pleasantly Surprised Nobody Died Tonight
"Honestly, it's a miracle." stated longtime hostess Jackie Roosevelt. "I would've bet big money that the gentleman at table 7 wouldn't make it through the salad course." Roosevelt continued, "Thank God he was wearing a diaper and didn't have to get down to the restroom. That staircase has broken more hips than a Blaine Manor dance class."
The Christiania, owned and operated by Sun Valley ski and culinary legend Michel Rudigoz, provides one of the finest dining experiences in the valley with a combination of old school charm, traditional French cuisine and excellent service. Although the restaurant is enjoyed by all, many regular patrons are of an advanced age requiring a unique skill set for employees. In addition to the normal duties, staff members are also asked to perform a number of other services including but not limited to:
- Assisting in operation of the cell phone machine
- Pre-chewing any food item with a consistency firmer than water
- light to moderate oxygen administration
- give gentle reminder that referring to someone as 'colored' is no longer socially acceptable
- provide 'dignity blanket' to patrons experiencing inadvertent Cialis reaction